Microsoft Edge is a great browser for Windows 10. Most of the new users are using Microsoft Edge on a daily basis when they don’t know about other browsers. I accept that it is a pretty nice browser but it is not that much professional as compared to Google Chrome browser. However, due to technical problems most of the time it doesn’t work well. When something doesn’t work well then we won’t enthusiastic to use it anymore. I have been using Microsoft Edge for a long time but it is doesn’t much flexibility which other browsers give to the user. So, most of the people don’t want to use Microsoft Edge anymore, they might find another good browser to use. Therefore, in this guide, I am going to show you How to Uninstall Microsoft Edge from Windows 10 in 2020.
Keep in mind that there is not any additional option in windows 10 to uninstall Microsoft Edge. But still, it is possible to uninstall through other ways. However, you have to follow the below guidance so that you should successfully uninstall Microsoft Edge from Windows 10.
- How to Turn Off or Disable Bluetooth on Windows 10.
- How To Install Or Uninstall WordPad in Windows 10 – Step by Step.
Method 1. Uninstall Microsoft Edge from Windows 10 Settings
- At first, you have to open the Start menu from the bottom corner of the desktop.
- At the search bar, make sure to search for Microsoft Edge, right-click on it, and from the lists option you have to click on App Settings.
- On the App settings window, scroll down and click on Uninstall.
Method 2. Uninstall Microsoft Edge using PowerShell
- Open the Start menu.
- Search there PowerShell, right-click on it and click run as administrator.
- Once you get the PowerShell window, make sure to copy and paste the command: get-appxpackage *edge*
- Once you hit the Enter button, then you will see all the information about the Microsoft Edge.
- you need to copy the information besides PackageFullName and Type remove-appxpackage then hit space and paste what you copied earlier.
- Then you will successfully complete the task.
The step by step guide on How to Uninstall Microsoft Edge from Windows 10 in 2020. I hope you have learned something new from this article. You can use any oh these two methods in order to uninstall Edge. If you face any kind of problem while then don’t hesitate to leave comments in the comment section below.